Equity and the Trades: A Code of Practice Project – Ontario Region Lead
Closing Date: August 23, 2019, or until a successful candidate is found*
CCWESTT is seeking an energetic individual who has a passion for the retention and advancement of women in skilled trades. You need to be committed to working with integrity, accountability, and innovation and have a desire to deliver exceptional service. If you reflect these values and have the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities, we invite you to apply for this exciting new project.
Organization Description: CCWESTT (Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering, Science, Trades and Technology) is a recognized leader for, and a voice of a national community for women in Science, Engineering Trades and Technology. CCWESTT builds alliances and partnerships that support and celebrate a diverse SETT workforce.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Project Coordinator for the CCWESTT Equity and the Trades Project, the Ontario Region Lead is responsible for executing the regional deliverables of the project. The Ontario Region Lead will facilitate regional activities, maintain pilot site relationships across Ontario, and ensure timely delivery of key activities.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with key regional stakeholders to further the objectives of the project;
- Facilitate stakeholder and participant forums;
- Research relevant reports, standards, and promising practices;
- Complete data collection and reporting as related to the project;
- Report status of activities regularly to the Project Coordinator;
- Ensure expenses are reported accurately and responsibly;
- Successful completion on time of project activities according to the work plan;
- Work collaboratively with CCWESTT Board, team members, project partners, and participants;
- Perform other emerging project duties as identified by the Project Coordinator or CCWESTT Advisory Committee.
Click HERE to access the job posting.