Why Be a Member?
- Connect and network with like-mined organizations from across Canada
- Learn about promising strategies and practices
- Be a leader in diversity and inclusion training
- Increase the visibility of your organization’s support of women in SETT
- Have the opportunity to speak as part of a unified voice to shape policy and engage with government and other agencies
- Receive reduced registration fees to national events
- Be the Change!
Applications for membership in CCWESTT are welcome from any individual or organizations interested in furthering the objectives of the Coalition. All applications are approved by the Board of Directors of CCWESTT, which consists of the current member organizations.
Membership in CCWESTT includes a number of benefits.
|Individual (New!)||Annual Membership Fees|
|Students, Apprentices, Trainees||$30|
|Organizations||Annual Membership Fees|
|Not-For-Profit Women’s Organizations||$150|
|Professional Societies and Associations||$250|
|Education, Institutions, Schools, and Departments||$250|
|Industry, Business, Unions||Annual Membership Fees|
Industry, Business, Unions should fill out the Organizational Membership Application Form. Membership fees are submitted with the application.